Friday, November 4, 2011

A Note From Your Father
By Susan Klein

Good morning, precious Daughter!

As you start your day today, I want you to remember that I delight in you! ♥ I have called you by name: You are mine! ♥ I knit you together in your mother’s womb as I wonderfully created you! ♥ Remember little sheep, I know you, so listen to my voice and follow me. I’ve given you eternal life and you shall never perish. No one or nothing can snatch you out of my hand! ♥

Remember, if you face trials today; my grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. ♥ I am working things out for your good, you who love me and whom I have called according to my purposes. ♥ I know the plans I have for you; plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. ♥ If you keep your mind stayed on me, I will give you perfect peace. ♥

Keep in mind, if temptations come your way that it is not I who tempt you nor can I be tempted. ♥ But, I am faithful in not letting you be tempted beyond what you can bear. And when you are tempted, I will provide a way out so you can stand up under the temptation. ♥ Even my son has petitioned me to not take you out of the world and its temptations, but to protect you from the evil one. ♥ Persevere so that when you have done my will, you will receive the crown of righteousness that I have promised. ♥

So, whatever you do today, do it all for my glory. ♥ Remind your neighbors that my kingdom is near. Tell them to repent and believe the good news! ♥ As you teach them to obey everything I have commanded you, I will always be with you. ♥ Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Share with my people who are in need and practice hospitality toward one another. Live in harmony with one another. ♥ Be patient and stand firm, for my Son’s coming is near! ♥

Daughter, because of my great love for you, my mercies and compassions are new every morning, ♥ and my love for you is everlasting! ♥

Your Father

GOING DEEPER:
1. If you were to respond back to Him, what would you put in a letter to your God?!!

SCRIPTURE REFERENCES: (In order of appearance above)
Psalm 149:4; Isaiah 43:1b; Psalm 139:13-14; John 10:27-28; 2 Corinthians 12:9; Romans 8:28; Jeremiah 29:11; Isaiah 26:3; James 1:13; 1 Corinthians 10:13; John 17:4; Hebrews 10:36; 1 Corinthians 10:31; Mark 1:15; Matthew 28:20; Romans 12:12-13 & 16a; James 5:8; Lamentations 3:22-23; Jeremiah 31:3

Susan is our Tuesday Morning Women’s Bible Study Coordinator and one of its teachers. She is also involved in inner city outreach.