Friday, November 25, 2016

Are You Thrilled?

Psalm 98:1-4 (NLT)
 
“It is good to give thanks to the Lord,

Father, I thank You today for_____________________________.


to sing praises to the Most High.

Here’s my song for You today: ___________________________________.


It is good to proclaim your unfailing love in the morning,


Whom shall I tell today about how You’ve loved me? __________________________.


your faithfulness in the evening,

I recall that time you were so faithful to me: _____________________________.


accompanied by the ten-stringed harp and the melody of the lyre.


I don’t play the harp or the lyre, but I can use my _______________________ to honor You today.


You thrill me, Lord, with all you have done for me!

What really overwhelms me about Your kindness is___________________________.


I sing for joy because of what you have done.

May the way I live be a life-song of joy to You today.


GOING DEEPER:
1. Start a running list of that for which you’re thankful to our God. Consider adding to it daily!
2. How are you training gratitude in your home?

FOR FURTHER READING:
Psalm 100